Princess Pink


No title
Thursday, June 13, 2019 | 5:28 AM | 0 Throw Hearts
I don't know its either me who's not being honest or it's him who never satisfied with my answers. 

Yeah he's not satisfied bcs maybe im not being honest enough.

But I tried. I tried as much as I can to be the best for him. Tried as much as i can to gain his trust tried as much as i can to being honest. I tried. 

But guess, I think I failed. It's hurt me and I know its hurt him too.

I wanna cry right now bcs I can't even satisfy him. 

I dont know what to do. I think I did the best things ever but Im not.
I really don't know what else to do. 

I want him so bad and i need him. 

I really love him so much. I love him more than I love myself. 

But the things is I dont know what to do. I can't even think. 

I don't want to hurt him and i never meant to hurt him. 


PAST | PRESENT