Sunday, March 24, 2019 | 2:52 AM |
![]()
Trust me. I'll try my best to appreciate your trust on me.
You know, its hard to gain people's trust when knowing that they're the kind of person that always been hurted back then.
No trust, the relationship wont go anywhere and we'll stuck on the same track until we decide to end it.
I've tried everything I could to gain your trust. It was so hard because of your egos and selfishness and now I got it.
So, I'll not waste all of my effort that I put on all this while.
I know how it feels. It's hard gain the trust back when you always get hurt.
It was hrd too for me to trust people. To trust you. But when I thought it back, how come Im not trust you while you catch me when im fall?
You made me deeply fallen in love with you and you replied it.
Maybe im too easy or you're the one who's the luckiest person ever get to gain my trust.
|