Friday, January 4, 2019 | 2:58 AM |
![]()
You tak freedom ke when with me?
I tak faham.
I srs tak faham.
What do you mean by terikat? Freedom?
We both sendiri declare as bf and gf and now you're talking about terikat? If you dont want rasa like terikat, at first place why you asking me that you want to be my bf?
Why you giving me attention that im seeking all this while?
And now you said you want to feel the freedom yg you pernah rasa dulu. Im disappointed. I cried to be honest but I said to you that Im okay. Why? Because I tak nak u rasa terikat when ur gf cried because of your words. Im giving you the freedom that u wanted. I sayang you.
I boleh be alone. But since i tahu that there's someone who could give me an attention that Im seeking for, why should I be alone?
If there's no one could give me attention, then I'll be alone. Because I know who I am in their eyes.
But when with you, I know you can give me what I want and I know who Iam in your eyes and your heart even im not so sure yet.
Before this, I never asked for attention but you're the one who gave me that attention and that's why I think you could give me that feelings. Happy feelings, appreciate feelings, love feelings. Any kind of feelings.
You may be will read this one day and maybe you don't remember what actually happened and why i wrote this.
I just wanna tell you something.
You taught me so many things about life, god. So many things. Even you're younger than me. You made me wanna be a better person not for you only but for myself also.
So, even it hurts me. Its okay. Better i sakit because of honesty than I happy because of lies. And yeah, at least I know apa you rasa all this while even...
You tak tahu pun apa I rasa. Im sorry. Its not that I taknak share dgn you apa i rasa. I dah biasa pendam and keep quiet. Sebab I takut orang yang I sayang rasa sakit macam I rasa all this while and If orang yang I sayang sakit, I pun terasa sakit. So I dont wanna feel the hurts more by adding it.
|